Depression is a state of low mood. A depressed person may feel sad, hopeless, worried which may cause problems of concentrating, loss of appetite or even attempt suicide, insomnia.
We recommend below aromatherapy treatments to treat the illness:
- oil burning: Add 10 drops Essential Oil into oil burner
- apply on skin: Add 40 drops Essential Oil into 100ml Carrier Oil, 20 drops for children
- bath: Add 7-10 drops Essential oil to bath tub (best work with solvent)
Jasmine Absolute Oil
Jasmine is well-known for its wide variety of uses. With an uplifting and unique floral aroma, help restore confidence and combat depression.
Analgesic, anti-imflammatory, calming. Warm in nature to relax muscle, calm cough, bronchial and catarrh. It is considered to be outstanding for treating menstrual problems. It is also used as antidepressant, uplifting emotion and thus energises.
Avoid in pregnancy.
- Add 5-7 drops (0.3mL) to water in a vaporiser or burner.
- Add 10 drops (0.5mL) to 15-25mL of vegetable carrier oil for use in massage.